MTI Machine LS3-based 427 cu.in. Short Block.
Forged Bottom End and Premium Components
No cores needed
Ships via Freight
- GM Performance LS3/L92 Aluminum Block (4.070” bore)
- Callies CompStar Crankshaft (4.100" Stroke)
- Diamond Forged Pistons
- Premium Mahle Piston Rings, hand-fitted
- Callies CompStar “H-Beam” Connecting Rods
- High Performance Main Bearings (ACL/Clevite/King)
- High Performance Rod Bearings (ACL/Clevite/King)
- DuraBond Cam Bearings
- ARP Main Stud Kit
MTI MACHINE PROCESS:
- Machine Block Deck to True Surface
- Align Hone Block
- Bore and Hone with Torque Plate
- Jet Spray Clean Block
- Computer Balance Crankshaft Rotating Assembly
- Install Cam Bearings and Water Jacket Plugs
- Pin Fit Pistons and Connecting Rods
- Blueprint and Assemble Shortblock
*MTI Racing engine assemblies are machined and built in house by MTI Machine which controls every aspect of the machining process. This gives the customer the best quality product in a timely manner.
* This product ships via Freight. Crating and Freight generally costs a flat $275.