Does this fit my car?
1999 - 2003 Siverado
1999 - 2003 Sierra
1999 - 2003 Tahoe
1999 - 2003 Yukon
1999 - 2003 Yukon XL
1999 - 2003 Suburban
1999 - 2003 Denali
1999 - 2003 Escalade
1999 - 2003 Avalanche
1999 - 2003 SS
1999 - 2003 C3
IMPORTANT NOTICE & DISCLAIMER: Please read before purchasing your supercharger system.
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- Patented cast aluminum intake manifold replaces factory composite unit and features the latest in proprietary intercooler airflow technology (patent pending)
- 180° rotation of supercharger provides straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- "Internal bypass valve" virtually eliminates parasitic loss...and delivers a proven 30 to 66% increase in real world "under the curve" power. Best of all, it costs less than 1/3 of a horse at 60 mph. Now that's real efficiency.
- Fuel system includes new injectors, extruded aluminum fuel rails, factory "push-lock" connectors and fuel regulator adaptor
- Computer programmer re-flashes factory ECU, spark and fuel calibration, transmission shift points, line pressure and torque converter strategies are optimized to manage increased torque, horsepower and mileage.
- Installs in less than 1 day
- Std. 3-year limited warranty
** Please Read Before Purchase
Some systems and components are sold for off-road use only and/or racing use (not street legal) and not intended for use on public highways, customer assumes costs and liability for installation and use. Please check the C.A.R.B. status of your system or components and local laws before ordering.
Dealers may not have your supercharger system in stock. Some systems & upgrades may only be available on a special, build to order basis. Shipping, installation, tuning and/or accessories not included.
Actual products may vary from photographs shown.
Horsepower and performance claims shown can vary considerably due to a variety of factors including but not limited to altitude, humidity, barometric pressure, outside temperature, vehicle age, state of vehicle tune, vehicle manufacturer engine tolerances, vehicle modifications, chassis and engine dyno calibration, chassis and engine dyno brand, etc.