C6 Corvette Suspension Upgrade Package Stage 2 Extreme (Penske)
Note: Stage 1 and Stage 2 Suspension Upgrades should be accomplished before moving to Stage 2 Extreme Upgrades. Only then will you fully appreciate the performance advantages of Stage 3. If you have purchased previously from us Bilstein or equivalent shocks for Stage 2, we will give you some credit toward the coilover purchase, depending on wear and tear on your used shocks purchased from us.
Penske Coilover Shocks and Springs package
- MTI Racing Extensive Installation Experience
- Inverted shock mounting.
- Premium anodized finish.
- CNC machined billet components.
- Stainless steel inserts to protect from galling and corrosion.
- Quick and easy ride height adjustments.
- Custom Aurora spherical bearings.
- On-car adjustable
- MTI Racing's Penske coilovers are constructed from billet aluminum for maximum weight savings and are anodized for a durable finish that will look great for years to come. Our coilovers offer many benefits for the track and the street. We started with a shock name we can trust, Penske has been an industry leader in the automotive world for over 60 years. While the shocks are Penske, MTI Racing engineered all of the additional components that make our coilovers a true bolt on solution. These components are proudly made in house, in the USA using state of the art CNC machining equipment. Through extensive field testing, the MTI team developed a shock valving package that offers excellent grip at the race track while maintaining a comfortable and reassuring ride on the street. Utilizing an inverted mounting scheme our coilovers decrease your cars unsprung weight by placing the majority of the shocks mass on the chassis rather than the lower control arms. The result is a crisper, more responsive feel for the ultimate control of your Corvette.
Note: If your corvette has the magnetic ride suspension option, we offer a package that will disable that function so you can properly use the Penske Coilover package to full advantage. This includes installing a small circuit assembly at each wheel location that communicates with the onboard computer system, telling it that the magnetic ride suspension is engaged at all times. Parts and Labor $550 with installation of the above coilover system.