Fit: 2010 - 2013 Camaro
MTI Racing/Magnacharger TVS Supercharger Systems:
MTI Racing offers the BIGGEST bang for the buck. The 5th Gen Camaro TVS Supercharger System. No doubt about it, it IS the most menacing looking, power adder that you can bolt on to your new Camaro. The power is enough to require asbestos underwear.
This TVS supercharger technology is the same used for the new ZR1 Corvette. The four-lobe rotor features a high-twist 160º helix that has improved efficiency (less power to drive), cooler discharge temperatures and is much quieter. The MTI Racing/Magnacharger TVS System comes complete with a new, patented high-velocity aluminum intake manifold, integral water-to-air intercooler, and all necessary brackets, connectors, hardware and any needed specialized tools. The supercharger has a self-contained lubrication system that is maintenance-free. And it gets great gas mileage due to its internal bypass valve that uses only (0.5) horsepower while coasting on the interstate. Yes, the A/C uses more horsepower than the supercharger.
The MTI Racing/Magnacharger TVS 2300 increases your 2010 Camaro to approximately 550+bhp. The torque will allow you to shred the tires in any gear. You have the authority to demean any opponent at the drop of your foot. We also recommend that you pair this system with American Racing Headers for even more unbelievable gains!
- Fits both L99 and LS3 V8 engines.
- Black-finished for an OEM appearance.
- Fits under the stock hood without modifications.
- Increased torque and horsepower from idle to redline providing more power under the curve.
- Self contained lubrication system that is maintenance-free.
- Hand-held programmer re-programs the factory ECU.
- Interfaces seamlessly with factory Active Fuel Management system.
Note: Horsepower and torque figures are slightly lower on L99 engine with automatic transmission.