SLP's new 25% underdrive balancer for 2010 L99/LS3 Camaro, 1999-2009 4.8/5.3/6.0 Silverado/Sierra/SUV and the 2006-09 Trailblazer SS incorporates a number of high quality features you won't find on any other aftermarket unit and makes up to 4.9 additional rear wheel horsepower and 6.1 ft-lbs of rear wheel torque. Among these features are a pair of extra tall belt retention walls that eliminate the belt slippage issues common with other balancers. Other unique design strengths include a 100% steel construction (other brands use aluminum), integral timing marks and built in puller mounting threads. Includes new bolt and detailed installation instructions.
NOTE: Balancer requires two new belts not included.
Main Belt: Gates K060827 or 82.7" Equivalent
Accessory Belt: Gates K040353 or 35.3" Equivalent
4.8/5.3/6.0 Truck/SUV and TBSS
Main Belt: Dayco 5060895 or 89.5" Equivalent (When the vehicle is equipped with an Overdrive Alternator, use Dayco 5060882 or 88.2" Equivalent).
Accessory Belt: Dayco 5040345 or 34.5" Equivalent.
- Up to 4.9 Rear Wheel Horsepower Increase
- Up to 6.1 ft-lbs. Rear Wheel Torque Increase
- Extra-tall belt-retention "walls"-no more thrown belts!
- 100% steel construction
- Lighter than the stock balancer
- Integral timing marks and puller-mounting threads
- Does not cause false knock retard or erratic power-curve dips
- Includes a new balancer bolt