C5 Corvette Engine Upgrade Package Stage 3 7.0L (Transplant)
7.0 L (427 cu. in.) Engine Package
600 + HP
This Engine Upgrade is a "Transplant" of a 7.0L Engine into a C5 Corvette
Note: This process includes the exchange of a fully functioning 5.7 L engine from your C5 Corvette.
CALL FOR PRICING
- Custom Darton MID sleeved & machined LS6 block
- MTI Racing 240cc Stage 4 ported and polished cylinder heads
- MTI Racing custom profile camshaft
- Callies 4340 forged crankshaft
- A new GM Z06 oil pump
- MTI Racing specific forged aluminum pistons
- Forged steel connecting rods
- Callaway "Honker" or AFE cold air induction system
- MTI Racing long tube stainless steel headers
- MTI Racing 3" "Dominator" stainless steel cat-back exhaust
- MTI Racing Stage 3 kevlar clutch assembly for six speeds
- Custom trans programming and stall converter for automatics
- Custom computer programming on our engine dyno
Note: All pricing with exchange. Specs, pricing and availability are subject without notice. Call for latest information.
Machine work & assembly
- All of our 427 Cu. In. engines are custom built in our Dawsonville engine department. One person assembly, and each engine is dynoed in our engine dyno facility, on site.
- We start with a new LS6 block and use the Darton Sleeve Kit. They manufacture the highest quality sleeves available.
- A block pro CNC vertical mill, fluid cooled, is used for all machine work. This allows tolerances to be held within .005 of an inch. Consistently.
- All machining operations are referenced off the crankshaft centerline.
- All required stress relieving is done using a formula 62 machine built by StressRelief Engineering.
- Decking of blocks done using custom flycutter with CBN/PCD inserts.
- Every cam is computer checked for lift, duration, timing, and centerline. Then it's degreed in the block for precise alignment
- All rings are file finished, deburred and checked for proper arc.
- After engine installation, your vehicle is Dyno tuned on our chassis dyno.
Note: Other choices of headers and exhaust systems include American Racing, Kooks, Magnaflow, Stainless Works, Corsa, Borla.