C6 Z06 7.0L (427 cu. in.) Engine Upgrade Package Stage 3
600 Plus HP
Call For Pricing
- Custom Darton MID sleeved & machined LS6 block
- MTI Racing 240cc Stage 4 CNC machined cylinder heads
- MTI Racing custom profile camshaft
- Callies 4340 forged steel crankshaft
- New GM Z06 oil pump
- MTI Racing specific forged aluminum pistons
- Forged steel connecting rods
- Callaway "Honker" cold air induction
- MTI Racing long tube stainless steel headers
- MTI Racing 3" dominator stainless steel cat-back exhaust
- MTI Racing Stage 3 kevlar clutch assembly for six speeds
- Custom transmission programming and stall converter for automatics
- Custom computer programming and dyno tuning pre and post installation
Machine work and assembly:
- All of our 427 cu. in. engines are custom built and dynoed in our engine building facility in Dawsonville, Ga. (Formerly Ernie Elliotts engine facility)
- We start with a new LS6 block and use a Darton Sleeve kit. They manufacture the highest quality sleeve available.
- A block pro five axis CNC vertical mill with fluid cooling is used for all machine work. This allows for tolerances to be held within one/half thousands of an inch.
- All machining operations are referenced off the crankshaft centerline.
- All required stress relieving is done using the formula 62 machine built by Stress Relief Engineering.
- Decking of blocks is accoomplished using a custom flycutter with CBN/PCD inserts.
- Every cam is computer checked for lift, duration, timing and centerline. Then it's degreed in the block for precise alignment.
- All rings are file finished, deburred and checked for proper arc.
- After engine installation, your vehicle is tuned on our chassis DynoJet dyno system.
Note: All pricing with exchange. Specs, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. Call for information on your specific application.